The post is sponsored by Gameye
Gameye is a platform independent game server auto-scaling solution. Game sessions are spread out over multiple providers to achieve the best possible coverage in every region of the world. Gameye is your one-stop-shop for all your server orchestration needs. They create and provide their own API for this, which lets you scale when you need it, in locations close to your players. Check out www.gameye.com
Olesja Marjalaakso is the Co-Founder and CEO of Polka Dot Studio, a Helsinki based games company, focusing on creating gaming experienced around fashion, with games like Trendy Stylist, Idle Fashion Queen and Fasion Boutique Shop. We discuss with Olesja on how she approached building a games company, with an ambition to create something different.
Topics that we cover:
- When you were at Digital Chocolate, what was it like to work with the co-founders of Supercell?
- How has the dress-up market changed over the last 15 years?
- How should a new founder approach recruitment?
- Where have you needed the most help? What are the tricky areas for a first time founder?
- How do you educate yourself in being a founder and CEO?
Where can you find this episode?