Looking for some great new authentic video creative? Try something totally new with Influencer Generated Content (IGC) by Opera Event. Go to GetIGC.com to see some examples and get more information.
Mariina is a first-time CEO of a games company with 24 people, and she has been learning everything on the job. This is a really interesting discussion, and couldn’t be more pleased with all the insights that Mariina shares with us.
Some of the topics we cover:
- You were new to running a games company. How did you learn to do it?
- What was work like before Cities: Skylines came out? Versus now?
- How do you operate as a CEO of Colossal Order? What is your leadership style?
- How do you approach risk taking?
- Do you discuss the values? How much do they come up?
- How are your approaching new projects and growing the company?
- Where do you see the opportunities for Colossal in the market?
- Do you have a story that shaped you in how you approach your work?
Content mentioned on the episode:
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
Where can you find the episode:
- Listen on Apple iTunes
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Stitcher
- More links to your favorite Podcast apps, click here
More episodes are available on the Podcast main page. Hope you enjoy the podcast!