Looking for some great new authentic video creative? Try something totally new with Influencer Generated Content (IGC) by Opera Event. Go to GetIGC.com to see some examples and get more information.
Today I talking with Tuomas Erikoinen. Tuomas is a very special game developer and solo entrepreneur, who has built several games and launched them on the App Store with amazing success.
Before his company Part Time Monkey, Tuomas was a co-founder in a venture backed games company, and even earlier than that, he was part of the crue who build the first Angry Birds games.
Topics that we cover with Tuomas include:
- Rovio days, pre-Angry and post-Angry Birds, what was that experience like for you?
- How did you know that entrepreneurship was your thing?
- Starting a VC backed games company called Boomlagoon. What were your experiences, what should new entrepreneurs expect?
- Coming up with the idea, motivation to leave Boomlagoon, and experience and emotions of transitioning into something new?
- How do you come up with game ideas?
- Mobile platforms in 2019, great place for game devs?
- How do you set expectations for your journey (career) in game development?
- Are there hard moments?
- How do you unwind from work?
- How are you feeling about Part Time Monkey and are you happier now?
You can listen to the episode on: