Looking for some great new authentic video creative? Try something totally new with Influencer Generated Content (IGC) by Opera Event. Go to GetIGC.com to see some examples and get more information. Note! You get a free video with purchase of 4 or more videos. Remember to say that Elite Game Developers sent you!
Today I’m talking with Mika Kuusisto, the Co-Founder and CEO of Kopla Games, a mobile games company from Tampere, Finland. Mika and his co-founders quickly built and launched their first game, Non-Stop Knight, and got acquired in a short period of time by Flaregames. Mika shares his thoughts on the entrepreneur journey so far.
Topics that we discuss in this episode include:
- In the early days, you guys were four people and you pulled off a really good looking game, how did you manage that?
- What was the road like to the Flaregames acquisition? Why did Flaregames say yes? And what was it like for the team?
- Do you look up to some people in the industry as role models, and companies as role models of what kind of games company you want to lead?
- What are your most effective ways of learning things, and why they work?
- How do you approach failure and bouncing back from it?
- Have you applied your learnings and transferred how you understand things, so that other people can benefit from them?
You can listen to the episode on: