Post is sponsored by Gameye
Gameye is a platform independent game server auto-scaling solution. Game sessions are spread out over multiple providers to achieve the best possible coverage in every region of the world. Gameye is your one-stop-shop for all your server orchestration needs. They create and provide their own API for this, which lets you scale when you need it, in locations close to your players. Check out www.gameye.com
Simon Davis is the Co-Founder and CEO of Mighty Bear Games out of Singapore. We talk about Simon’s career and the road to staring his games company, and his experiences of running the company as a first-time founder.
Topics that we cover with Simon
- How did your background in music prepared you for game development?
- What have been the lessons you’ve learned from working at bigger games companies?
- Talk about the moment when you knew that you’s want to start a company?
- As an entrepreneur, how do set expectations for your work? Your approach to delayed gratification?
- What do you love about being a founder?
Content mentioned in the episode