Looking for some great new authentic video creative? Try something totally new with Influencer Generated Content (IGC) by Opera Event. Go to GetIGC.com to see some examples and get more information.
Today I’m having a chat with Kristian Metzger, the Co-Founder and CEO of Stratosphere Games, who are based out of Berlin, Germany. Kristian and his team are building midcore games with a team of 22 people, and they have always bootstrapped the company. There story is an interesting and inspiring one.
Among the topics that we cover in this episode are:
- What was your leap of faith moment for starting Stratosphere Games?
- You have been a bootstrapped games company, was that a conscious choice?
- How raising funding can change things?
- Can you talk about how you structured the leadership of the company early on and how you changed things going forward?
- How and when to partner with a publisher?
Content mentioned in the podcast: