Today I’m having a chat with Kristian Metzger, the Co-Founder and CEO of Stratosphere Games, who are based out of Berlin, Germany. Kristian and his team are building midcore games with a team of 22 people, and they have always bootstrapped the company. There story is an interesting and inspiring one.
Among the topics that we cover in this episode are:
- What was your leap of faith moment for starting Stratosphere Games?
- You have been a bootstrapped games company, was that a conscious choice?
- How raising funding can change things?
- Can you talk about how you structured the leadership of the company early on and how you changed things going forward?
- How and when to partner with a publisher?
Content mentioned in the podcast: