Looking for some great new authentic video creative? Try something totally new with Influencer Generated Content (IGC) by Opera Event. Go to GetIGC.com to see some examples and get more information.
Today I’m talking with Jeferson Valadares, the Co-Founder and CEO of Doppio Games, a voice games statup from Lisbon, Portugal. I’ve known Jeff for years, since he was working in Helsinki for Digital Chocolate. After the years in Finland, Jeff worked at EA, Bioware, Bandai Namco, and finally it has come the time for him to found a new games studio.
Some of the topics that are covered in this episode:
- How can we build more big game companies?
- Should the company do several games at a time? Are there clear advantages and disadvantages to that?
- You guys do Voice Games. What is this genre all about?
- Have you validated that customers want voice games?
- What are your lessons from hiring people for a games company?
- What is good way to build trust in the company?
You can find the episode from these places: