Post is sponsored by Gameye
Gameye is a platform independent game server auto-scaling solution. Game sessions are spread out over multiple providers to achieve the best possible coverage in every region of the world. Gameye is your one-stop-shop for all your server orchestration needs. They create and provide their own API for this, which lets you scale when you need it, in locations close to your players. Check out www.gameye.com
Laurent Notin is an entrepreneur and business coach, who just recently moved to Finland. I was introduced to him during the summer of 2019 and we have been chatting pretty much every week after that.
We discuss tactical topics, philosophical topics, everything that goes into leadership, company culture, values and taking care of yourself. Now we’ll explore why Laurent and I both believe that gaming CEOs should all participate in business coaching.
Topics that we cover in this podcast:
- What is Business Coaching and how it can benefit business owners and entrepreneurs?
- How do entrepreneurs realize that they need coaching?
- What does it take to run a company?
- Can you talk about the strategy-building process? What are the elements there?
- Around leadership, what are the things that matter once the company has a strategy in place?
Books mentioned in the episode:
- Bad Blood: Secrets and Lies in a Silicon Valley Startup – John Carreyrou
- The Rules of Management – Richard Templar
- Scaling Up: How a Few Companies Make It…and Why the Rest Don’t – Verne Harnish
And finally, you can find the episode from these places: