Looking for some great new authentic video creative? Try something totally new with Influencer Generated Content (IGC) by Opera Event. Go to GetIGC.com to see some examples and get more information.
Riley Andersen is the Co-Founder and CEO of Umami Games, a hyper-casual games startup from Copenhagen Denmark. Riley has been in the games industry for a few years now, but she has already started two games companies and is working quickly towards the right game with the right KPIs.
Topics that we cover:
- Can you talk about your first company, how you started it and what happened with the company?
- What did you learn from your first company?
- Hyper casual, what is interesting about developing these games?
- What improvements should happen in the field of hyper casual?
- Thinking about diversity and multiculturalism in the games industry, how have you seen things develop in the recent years?
- Culture: should new joiners be a culture fit, or should they be considered a culture add?
- Firing: your best performer ever is also the most toxic person you’ve ever met. What do you do?
Content mentioned in this episode: