Post is sponsored by Gameye
Gameye is a platform independent game server auto-scaling solution. Game sessions are spread out over multiple providers to achieve the best possible coverage in every region of the world. Gameye is your one-stop-shop for all your server orchestration needs. They create and provide their own API for this, which lets you scale when you need it, in locations close to your players. Check out www.gameye.com
Steffen Kabbelgaard is the co-founder and CEO of BetaDwarf, an online game studio based out of Copenhagen Denmark. Steffen and his team have been slowly cooking their games company and they just recently announced their Series A round of funding. BetaDrawf is a unique games company and we’ll now hear the company story from Steffen himself.
Topic that we cover:
- How can you learn and change things quickly, without the people in the company being left behind mentally?
- What is your approach to learning and personal growth?
- Was the change from premium to free-to-play hard for you and the team?
- Metrics on PC free-to-play, how are they different from mobile free-to-play?
- What have been the worst 24h for you in running your own company?
- Hierarchy or flat organization, and why?