Looking for some great new authentic video creative? Try something totally new with Influencer Generated Content (IGC) by Opera Event. Go to GetIGC.com to see some examples and get more information. Note! You get a free video with purchase of 4 or more videos. Remember to say that Elite Game Developers sent you!
In this episode, I’m talking with Adam Schaub, who is the co-founder and CEO of Strange Quest, a mobile gaming startup from Stockholm, Sweden. Adam has been in the games industry for over 20 years and has seen a lot of different kinds of companies, gaming platforms and ways of making games. We’ll be talking about all of those and more.
Topics that we cover include:
- Is there a right way to kill a project? When do you know that it’s time for killing the project? Metrics helping there or not?
- How did you constantly know that you are growing the right things, hiring for the right positions?
- How do you approach team building? To have the right people on the bus?
- Startups are a crazy ride, how do you take care of yourself?
- Do you think that investors are often betting on an idea that is too great to fail?