In this episode, I’m talking with Adam Schaub, who is the co-founder and CEO of Strange Quest, a mobile gaming startup from Stockholm, Sweden. Adam has been in the games industry for over 20 years and has seen a lot of different kinds of companies, gaming platforms and ways of making games. We’ll be talking about all of those and more.
Topics that we cover include:
- Is there a right way to kill a project? When do you know that it’s time for killing the project? Metrics helping there or not?
- How did you constantly know that you are growing the right things, hiring for the right positions?
- How do you approach team building? To have the right people on the bus?
- Startups are a crazy ride, how do you take care of yourself?
- Do you think that investors are often betting on an idea that is too great to fail?