Looking for some great new authentic video creative? Try something totally new with Influencer Generated Content (IGC) by Opera Event. Go to GetIGC.com to see some examples and get more information.
Erik Pöntiskoski is the CEO of Dodreams, a mobile games studio based in Helsinki Finland. Erik joined Dodreams to head their way into success in mobile games, and through a long period of prototyping and testing, he was able to harness the team to find greatness in their game Drive Ahead.
Topics that we cover:
- How did you find Drive Ahead? What was the moment like when you saw the potential for the first time?
- You got lucky with the game and then you needed to scale to meet expectations. How has that process been like and what have you learned?
- How would you describe your leadership style? And how has it changed over the years?
- If you’d write a guide for building and nurtering company culture, what essentials would you want to cover?
- Do you ever feel fear about making hard decisions? If you do, how do you deal with that? Do you embrace the fear?
- What have been your worst 24 hours in the games industry?