Looking for some great new authentic video creative? Try something totally new with Influencer Generated Content (IGC) by Opera Event. Go to GetIGC.com to see some examples and get more information.
Today I’m talking with Seth Sivak, the Co-Founder, and CEO of Proletariat, a games company based out of Boston, Massachusetts. Seth started the company with his co-founders in 2012. They started with free-to-play mobile, with games like World Zombienation, but pivoted to PC and console, and are getting closer to launching their Battle Royale game Spellbreak.
Topics that we cover include:
- What do you think is the ideal company culture for a games company, and where can the company struggle in building a strong culture?
- You first started in mobile gaming, now shifted to PC. What was your biggest takeaway from working on mobile?
- When you raised this latest round, did you contemplate the possibility that this amount won’t be enough to get where you have planned?
- Should a gaming CEO have any involvement in creative decision?
- How should game developers balance between innovation and proven ideas?