Post is sponsored by Gameye
Gameye is a platform independent game server auto-scaling solution. Game sessions are spread out over multiple providers to achieve the best possible coverage in every region of the world. Gameye is your one-stop-shop for all your server orchestration needs. They create and provide their own API for this, which lets you scale when you need it, in locations close to your players. Check out www.gameye.com
Today I’m talking with Dan Greenberg, Chief Design Officer at ironSource, app distribution and advertising company based out of Tel Aviv, Israel. Dan shares insights into ad monetization, ad creatives, the future of hyper-casual and why ironSource is getting into mobile games publishing.
Topics that we cover include:
- Why the best companies in hyper-casual are UA companies?
- Thinking about long-term: When you’ve figured out paid marketing, what should developers do to stay “in the game” for the long-term?
- How come misleading ads work? How far can I go from the actual game mechanics?
- What is the future of ad monetization in mobile games?
- Ironsource started a games publisher, what is the idea with this?