Looking for some great new authentic video creative? Try something totally new with Influencer Generated Content (IGC) by Opera Event. Go to GetIGC.com to see some examples and get more information.
Today I’m talking with Eric Lagier, the managing partner of byFounders, a venture capital firm based out of Copenhagen, Denmark. byFounders is a “for founders by founders” venture fund built on the foundation and backing of a strong Founders Collective, comprising a significant group of some of the most successful Danish & Nordic entrepreneurs investing in and supporting a new generation of globally ambitious Nordic and Baltic entrepreneurs.
Topics that we cover include:
- What is the byFounders way of helping founders?
- You built a career in tech in the Bay Area. What do you see as the main things that Nordic startups can learn from the scene in the Valley?
- What are the things that you get excited about when you meet founders for the first time?
- What does your decision-making process look like?
- You were in startups in 2008 when the last crash happened. How do you see the Coronavirus scare being different from 2008?