This post is sponsored by Gameye
Gameye is a platform independent game server auto-scaling solution. Game sessions are spread out over multiple providers to achieve the best possible coverage in every region of the world. Gameye is your one-stop-shop for all your server orchestration needs. They create and provide their own API for this, which lets you scale when you need it, in locations close to your players. Check out www.gameye.com
Today I’m talking with Eric Lagier, the managing partner of byFounders, a venture capital firm based out of Copenhagen, Denmark. byFounders is a “for founders by founders” venture fund built on the foundation and backing of a strong Founders Collective, comprising a significant group of some of the most successful Danish & Nordic entrepreneurs investing in and supporting a new generation of globally ambitious Nordic and Baltic entrepreneurs.
Topics that we cover include:
- What is the byFounders way of helping founders?
- You built a career in tech in the Bay Area. What do you see as the main things that Nordic startups can learn from the scene in the Valley?
- What are the things that you get excited about when you meet founders for the first time?
- What does your decision-making process look like?
- You were in startups in 2008 when the last crash happened. How do you see the Coronavirus scare being different from 2008?