Looking for some great new authentic video creative? Try something totally new with Influencer Generated Content (IGC) by Opera Event. Go to GetIGC.com to see some examples and get more information. Note! You get a free video with purchase of 4 or more videos. Remember to say that Elite Game Developers sent you!
Today I’m talking with Ken Go, the Co-Founder and CEO of DECA Games, based out of Berlin, Germany. DECA is a games company that hosts live games that they’ve acquired from other developers, who first developed and launched the games. These games include Knights and Dragons, Crime City, Modern War, and Kingdom Age. Will now hear more about DECA Games from Ken himself.
Topics that we cover include:
- How did the idea for DECA come about?
- How did you know what kind of team you needed in place? How do you get your teams excited about an old game?
- What is the right kind of game for you?
- What’s it like to take over a game?
- You buy out the games from the developers, or is it more of a rev share model? What have you seen as the best option there?