Looking for some great new authentic video creative? Try something totally new with Influencer Generated Content (IGC) by Opera Event. Go to GetIGC.com to see some examples and get more information.
Today I’m talking with Richard Kim and Sam Englebardt, who are partners at Galaxy Interactive, a $325m fund shaping the future of interactive entertainment. Richard and Sam have been investing into gaming for a while now and in this episode, we discuss how they see financing in gaming evolving, what it takes to get into competitive rounds and how they see as key in the gaming space in the next 2-5 years.
Topics that we cover include:
- Galaxy has been active in the crypto space. What have the learnings from there been like?
- What do you look for in a game company? In their strategy? In their founders?
- What’s your favorite question to ask a company you’re looking into? What kinds of insights do you want to uncover?
- What prompted you to start investing in games?
- How do you differentiate from LVP, Play Ventures, Makers Fund?