Looking for some great new authentic video creative? Try something totally new with Influencer Generated Content (IGC) by Opera Event. Go to GetIGC.com to see some examples and get more information. Note! You get a free video with purchase of 4 or more videos. Remember to say that Elite Game Developers sent you!
Today I’m talking with Celine Pasula, the CEO of Fingersoft, a gaming company best known for their Hill Climb Racing mobile games. Celine starts in gaming during the Java mobile game days. Then she went on to become a co-founder of Grand Cru, the mobile games company behind Supernauts. Now Celine has taken on a new role as a CEO and in this episode, we talk about her ways of learning to become a leader and what has been challenging in her work.
Topics that we cover include:
- What did you learn about building a strong company culture at Grand Cru?
- How did you see what leadership is like five years ago, and how do you see it today? What have you learned, and what has changed in your mind about leadership?
- How do you make sure that you are creating a safe environment where everyone feels safe to talk about problems?
- You became the CEO at the end of 2019. How have you chosen what to focus on?
- What are the big ambitions of Fingersoft? Where do you see the company going?
- Since you’ve previously worked in finance: What’s the difference between a good and great CFO?