Looking for some great new authentic video creative? Try something totally new with Influencer Generated Content (IGC) by Opera Event. Go to GetIGC.com to see some examples and get more information. Note! You get a free video with purchase of 4 or more videos. Remember to say that Elite Game Developers sent you!
Today I’m talking with Matt Frenchmann, the Co-Founder and CEO of Sugar, a game financing company from London, UK. Matt was previously an investment banker, and in the recent years, he’s been building Sugar, a user acquisition financing company for games. In this episode, we talk with Matt about how he’s been learning how gaming works, and how he can change dept financing for games. I can tell you that the ROAS of this episode is off the charts!
Check out Sugar at https://www.add-sugar.io/
Topics that we cover in this episode include:
- Currently, the best gaming companies raise a lot of venture funding. There was a statistic that I recently read that 40% of tech VC money goes to pay for ads on Facebook and Google. That’s the worst place to put the money to work right?
- What kind of game companies do you fund?
- Let’s do a deep dive into the metrics that you look for, what are they?
- Are there aspects that you are still figuring out? Related to metrics, to educating game developers for debt-based UA funding?
- When you do a deal with a game company, do you ask them for personal guarantees or something similar on the financing?