The post is sponsored by Gameye
Gameye is a platform independent game server auto-scaling solution. Game sessions are spread out over multiple providers to achieve the best possible coverage in every region of the world. Gameye is your one-stop-shop for all your server orchestration needs. They create and provide their own API for this, which lets you scale when you need it, in locations close to your players. Check out www.gameye.com
Here’s the list of gaming investor episodes that are available on the Elite Game Developers podcast.
Updated November 20th, 2020.
2020 episodes so far
- Jason Chapman, Konvoy Ventures
- Salone Sehgal, Lumikai Fund
- Jens Hilgers, BITKRAFT Ventures
- Gigi Levy-Weiss, NFX
- Richard Kim and Sam Englebardt, Galaxy Interactive
- Michael Cheung, Makers Fund
- Bertrand Vernizeau, Game Seer
- Eric Lagier, byFounders
- Paul Murphy, Northzone
- Harri Manninen, Play Ventures
- David Gardner, London Venture Partners
- Matteo Vallone, Initial Capital (nowadays Matteo is at Cherry.VC)
- Carl Fritjofsson, Creandum
- Samuli Syvähuoko and Kalle Kaivola, Sisu Game Ventures
Do you know of an investor who you think should be on the podcast? Please reach out to Joakim Achren on LinkedIn for any suggestions 😀👍
Did you enjoy this article?
Here’s some other articles you might enjoy:
- 9 lessons on understanding gaming investors + Q/A
- How To Keep Investors Updated On Your Gaming Startup