Looking for some great new authentic video creative? Try something totally new with Influencer Generated Content (IGC) by Opera Event. Go to GetIGC.com to see some examples and get more information. Note! You get a free video with purchase of 4 or more videos. Remember to say that Elite Game Developers sent you!
Tim Reiter is one of the co-founders of Kolibri Games, an idle games developer from Berlin Germany. Tim and his co-founders were very focused on figuring out what they wanted to do and found success in a year of founding their company when they still were students in the university.
Topics that we discuss with Time:
- How did you discover the idea of Idle Miner Tycoon?
- You have always been bootstrapping the company. How did you make sure that you hire the right people?
- How did you point your team’s curiosity to the right information, articles, books?
- What advice would you give to someone who is starting their first games company?
Content mentinoned in the episode:
- Everything Is F*cked: A Book About Hope by Mark Manson
You can find the episode from these places: