Looking for some great new authentic video creative? Try something totally new with Influencer Generated Content (IGC) by Opera Event. Go to GetIGC.com to see some examples and get more information. Note! You get a free video with purchase of 4 or more videos. Remember to say that Elite Game Developers sent you!
Today I’m talking with Anders Leicht Rohde, the co-founder and chief creative officer of Funday Factory, a mobile games company from Aarhus Denmark. Anders and I have been chatting about work-life balance, mental health, stress, and burnout for a while now. We decided that it’s time to bring these discussions to the forefront, in the form of a podcast episode.
Topics covered in this episode include:
- Being a startup founder is pretty all-consuming. When did you start thinking about taking care of yourself more?
- How do you balance your relationship between family and work? And where do your own needs fit in?
- Meditation. What have you figured out about meditation?
- Think time. Do you ever try to find time for yourself to just think?
- When did you realise that you needed help sharing the effort of running the company?
- How do you keep co-founder relationships healthy?
- What could make stress and burnout discussions more of a tool to prevent these things from happening to future entrepreneurs?
- Do you ever feel fear about making hard decisions? If you do, how do you deal with that? Do you embrace the fear?