Today I’m talking with Anders Leicht Rohde, the co-founder and chief creative officer of Funday Factory, a mobile games company from Aarhus Denmark. Anders and I have been chatting about work-life balance, mental health, stress, and burnout for a while now. We decided that it’s time to bring these discussions to the forefront, in the form of a podcast episode.
Topics covered in this episode include:
- Being a startup founder is pretty all-consuming. When did you start thinking about taking care of yourself more?
- How do you balance your relationship between family and work? And where do your own needs fit in?
- Meditation. What have you figured out about meditation?
- Think time. Do you ever try to find time for yourself to just think?
- When did you realise that you needed help sharing the effort of running the company?
- How do you keep co-founder relationships healthy?
- What could make stress and burnout discussions more of a tool to prevent these things from happening to future entrepreneurs?
- Do you ever feel fear about making hard decisions? If you do, how do you deal with that? Do you embrace the fear?