Looking for some great new authentic video creative? Try something totally new with Influencer Generated Content (IGC) by Opera Event. Go to GetIGC.com to see some examples and get more information.
Minwoo Lee is the Head of Product at Dodreams, a Helsinki based mobile games company. Minu’s career in gaming started Korea about twenty years ago when he was designing micro-transactions into online games. His career took him to Europe, and eventually to work in the Finnish games industry. Minwoo and Joakim share a passion for game design, through the understanding of player motivations, aspirations and career goals.
Topics that we cover include:
- What are the characteristic differences between Korean and European game developers?
- What is critical for you, to do game design well?
- Player career goals, what do they mean and how can they be used in the design?
- How does the meta game and economy, relate back to the core game play?
- What are other pitfalls and problems that game designers can face when coming up with something new?
- If you could pick a dream team to make a free-to-play game, what kind of roles would you have there?